This beautiful world
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Odessa's pumpkin eyes trailed over the page gently, taking in the lines and strokes as any artist would. Of course, her little cousin was no Leonardo. Picasso perhaps, she thought smiling gently. But with time, the girl had potential. The medic had practised dilligently and yet she still doubted her work sometimes. Either way she could see Omitl in the drawing, able to pick him out due to the facts being she knew what too look for and she had not only an artist's eye, but a child's one too. 'Harrow, it's good. You and Rosemary have talent'. As childish as she was, she knew the stuffed rabbit wasn't real, but she entertained the idea for the girl, seeing no harm in it.

'Yes' she agreed with a gentle nod of her head, 'I do see Omi in this'. She picked up her own book and turned to the most recent sketch she'd done with a old bit of pencil. 'Here, this is what I'm working on'. A large A4 scale drawing of the clinic adorned the page, and while it was still half done, the image was easy to make out and easily one of the best drawing's Odessa had done. And had been working on it for days, revising every flaw. 'It's the clinic' she stated proudly, 'Should be done soon'.

<style type="text/css">
.razeodessa b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#99695c 1px 1px 1px;}
.razeodessa p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.razeodessa {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#da8e80; background-image:url(http://i42.tinypic.com/2vbk9ec.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; border-radius:10px; padding: 360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#986359; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;}
.razeodessa .wordcount {color:#986359; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #ffffff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.razeodessa .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread