This beautiful world
[html]

You were right, we never really gave a damn
We spent our lives, running through the wasteland

Word Count → 219 :: Sorry about wait and shortness @_@

With the others comment her lips twitched upwards slightly in a subtle smile, unsure how to display her pleasure at being praised by her cousin. Dipping her head so that a good fraction of her fringe covered her face she decided to responded with a simple “Thank you”. Plucking up rosemary she tucked her legs and the toy rabbit to her chest, wrapping her arms around herself feeling lost and somewhat shy as she always was in front of family; strangers was another matter, for they were not worthy of her innocence or respect.

From her curled up position she stared with envy at the drawing Odessa presented to her, as well as the larger scale compared to the small doodles the midnight girl did herself in her notebook. ”It looks really good, wish I could draw like you. Whenever I try to draw any bigger then normal everything just looks wrong” she couldn't explain what was wrong exactly and could only hope her cousin would understand her crude, confusing explanation of the problem. “How's soon is soon? I mean, i'd love to come see it but I want to see it finished, not half way done” the girl pouted a little with impatience, eager to see the completion of the project and the clinic in it's true glory.

Well close your eyes and try to count to seven
And if we die, I'll meet you up in heaven
'Cause you're beautiful.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Berkshire+Swash);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; line-height:8px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Berkshire Swash; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 10px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread