Why, O Why, Little Brother?
[html]
They're so ignorant, they don't understand. You were always longing for a chance, To abandon this wasteland and never have to pretend everything's okay.
Word Count :: 332Quick post before i go work ~

Pulling back from the hug slightly he pulled a face at her “Don' call me squirt” he complained, the words sounding half hearted even to himself. Lowering his arms he wrapped them loosely around his sisters waist, reluctant to release her, fearing if he let her out of his grip he'd loose her or she'll start ripping into him for his earlier behaviour. “And, well. I guess, I, um” the sentence was stuttered due to embarrassment, unwilling to admit that he'd come to see her and even more against telling her that he'd only trespassed in a twisted sense of defiance against the pack that had stolen her away from him. Turning his head away he glanced at the floor, struggling find the words to explain his actions without digging himself a grave, “None of your business why i'm here” he muttered under his breath, feeling stupid the instant the words escaped him, but it was the best response he had.

At the mention of Leon his ears perked up, green eyes looking to his sisters face as if there would be further explanation there. The name rang a bell, but his memory as a child was shaky at best, twisted to his own belief of what happened in places. “I remember his name, but not the face” he spoke quietly, still rummaging through his memories to pinpoint the wolf his sister spoke of. “And it's good, I guess. Kinda boring if anything”, although he still wasn't on good terms with mother, the rest of his life in the pack was fine; he had been working upon his hunting and had left the pack lands to explore a bit before returning, breaking the cycle he had fallen into whilst living in pack lands.

“How have you been? Surely this place isn't better then home. When will you come back?” his voice took on it's youthful pleading tone it so often did when around his sister. “I miss you, please. Just come home already?”.

Image courtesy of Joachim S. Müller

<style>
.RedGliAhi p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.RedGliAhi b {font-family:verdana; color:#c62308; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#987c55 1px 1px 2px;}
.RedGliAhi {background-color:#e7d892; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#060404; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8605/ahiga2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #060404; margin:0 auto; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 30px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 30px;-moz-border-radius-topright: 30px;-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 30px;border-top-right-radius: 30px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 30px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.RedGliAhi .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.RedGliAhi .name {text-align:center; font-family:Metamorphous; font-size:50px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:35px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.RedGliAhi .lyrics {color:#000000; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; line-height:10px; }
.RedGliAhi .ooc {text-align:RIGHT; font-family:verdana; color:#102015; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-top:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread