Why, O Why, Little Brother?
OOC: Ahiga might not like her response >.>

IC: He told her not to call him squirt but she knew that it was only half-hearted. So she simply grinned at him, reached to mess up his hair, and said, ”If you say so little brother.” He was littler than her, even if it was only because she was older than him. He loosely put his arms around her and started to talk out of embarrassment.

She gave him a slight smile but the pouted at his final answer. ”You won’t tell your big sister the reason you came to see her.” It would appear that Ahiga was still her sullen and insolent younger brother. She didn’t think that she had ever been like that. Sure she had been rebellious but she had a cause. Plus, she was always rather independent. He talked about how home was and she laughed gently at his description of AniWaya being boring. ”That means it has calmed down.” But she wasn’t being mean at laughing at what he said.

Ahiga then hit a nerve by asking when she was coming home. She sighed and said, ”I’ve missed you too, little brother. But…I…I can’t leave. I need Liam more than anything, including you. I still love you but he’s my life, Ahiga.” She blinked back tears that she didn’t realize that she had. ”I’m sorry but I can’t. I’ll try and come by soon to visit, though.” It might not be enough but it needed to be.

Messages In This Thread