Why, O Why, Little Brother?
[html]
They're so ignorant, they don't understand. You were always longing for a chance, To abandon this wasteland and never have to pretend everything's okay.
Word Count :: 342New tactic; break down in front of her ¬.¬

“Calmed down... yeah. I guess. I mean, it's just dead there; nothing changes, nothing happens.” he shrugged slightly, “I guess it's cause you aren't around as much” he whispered, unsure whether she would hear him or not, but he felt compelled to add the last bit in; any opportunity to remind his sister that she'd left him, he would remind her. It wasn't his intention to be mean, but more a misplaced hope that if he kept bringing it up she would eventually cave in and return home to him where she should be, where she belonged. Not in some revolting caves. Sure, it wasn't as if he was on his own without her there, but his sister was important to him; she didn't judge him, didn't force him to behave or throw rules in his face, she just accepted him as he was without question and he loved her for that.

In response to his plea for her to return home, he heard her sigh and already suspected what he response would be. Tightening his arms around her a fraction, he ears flicked back as he listened to her response, once again wishing he could remove this 'Liam' from his sister's life; it was that dirt bags fault, he'd stolen his sister from him when this unknown male didn't deserve her. “Please” he begged, lowering his head unto her shoulder, unable to look her in the eye without becoming a whimpering mess. “Please, just come home. You've been gone long enough already, I, I can't. Please Aya. Please, just come home already. I miss you” his shoulders shook a little and a small, pain-filled whimper escaped him. It didn't make sense why she had to stay, when all he wanted was for her to come home, he wasn't asking for much, all he was asking for was for her to return to her rightful place. Where she belonged. “Please” his voice broke and his arms tightened around her even more, fearing if he didn't hold on he'd lose her again. “Please”

Image courtesy of Joachim S. Müller

<style>
.RedGliAhi p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.RedGliAhi b {font-family:verdana; color:#c62308; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#987c55 1px 1px 2px;}
.RedGliAhi {background-color:#e7d892; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#060404; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8605/ahiga2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #060404; margin:0 auto; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 30px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 30px;-moz-border-radius-topright: 30px;-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 30px;border-top-right-radius: 30px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 30px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.RedGliAhi .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.RedGliAhi .name {text-align:center; font-family:Metamorphous; font-size:50px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:35px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.RedGliAhi .lyrics {color:#000000; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; line-height:10px; }
.RedGliAhi .ooc {text-align:RIGHT; font-family:verdana; color:#102015; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-top:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread