Why, O Why, Little Brother?
OOC: Ayasha does break down but still won't give in.

IC: Each mention of her not being in AniWaya and subtle hint that he wanted her there caused her to flinch like a knife had stabbed her right in her gut. Couldn’t he understand that the world didn’t revolve around him? She hadn’t meant to hurt her brother but she wasn’t going to leave Liam simply because he was being a brat.

But she doubted that explaining that to Ahiga would actually help but she would try, even when he started to beg and plead with her. ”Ahiga, stop! I won’t leave him. I’ve promised myself to him and I won’t break that promise to him. I love him and when you love someone like I love Liam, you need to make sacrifices for them. I’m sorry that I can’t be there.” She looked down at the ground not wanting to see his tears.

He held her tighter and she burrowed her face into her brother’s chest, letting her tears fall. It was hard enough for her without him trying to push her into an even harder situation. ”I just can’t come back, little brother.” Her voice was slightly muffled but she was sure that he would be able to hear her. ”The offer to come here still stands.” She pulled away from him and couldn’t meet his eyes. She knew that that wouldn’t help but she could try.

Messages In This Thread