Why, O Why, Little Brother?
OOC: fade with your post?

IC: Ahiga was still trying to convince her to stay and tried to make her believe that she had to choose between them. Which was unfair to her but she knew that she would stay with Liam. Not that she didn't care for her brother, because she did. But he cared for Liam more. "I don't want to have to choose between the two of you. You're my brother and I love you but…Liam is my mate. And I want both of you in my life but I won't leave him Ahiga." She knew that what she said might not be good enough for her brother but she didn't know what else to say.

He tried a different tactic to convince her to stay and she could feel his body shake, though she was pretty sure that her sobbing was part of that. She sniffled as he spoke, her eyes sad as she gently shook her head. "I'm needed here more than at home, with Liam. Plus, with the war…it doesn’t as much like home should be: safe. I will never know if another Maska will show up and disrupt the quiet and peacefulness of AniWaya." She looked him in the eyes. "Please don't make seeing you harder than it already is, little brother." She placed her hand gently on his cheek.

Messages In This Thread