Well, it's a start
I disappeared off the earth for a bit BUT NOW I AM BACK. Gemma is having a better day today now that shes not so scared Big Grin

She dared to raise her ears a fraction at his odd speech, it was confusing yes but also very intriguing, it was obviously english but he was using words she had never heard of and putting them into combinations that were seemingly senseless. She dared even further and produced for him a small, tentative smile when their hands eventually connected and he shook it. He was trying to reassure her, at least that's what she thought he was doing and if he was then the effort was appreciated.

Even as he spoke about food her stomach rumbled quietly reminding her that she still didn't know how to hunt and that she had yet to supply it with sustenance from AniWaya's stocks. The woman only took a meager amount each day, hardly enough to keep an adult canine going for very long. The sudden appearance of the meat though whoever was a surprise and the grateful shimmer in her eyes almost suggested that tears could be quite possible in the nearby future as she took the cold cut from him. At least it was until he plonked himself down near the fire.

She followed his action and sat cress legged, nibbling nervously upon the animal meat product in her paws. Energy caressed her mind announcing to her at least the arrival of her spirit guide. To Frodo however Tamai Waki would have appeared next to Gemma from thin air, his legs folded up neatly underneath his huge bulk as he laid next to his charge. The white buffalo surveyed Frodo with a steady gaze and Gemma seemed invigorated with a new burst of life and confidence at her spirit guise's arrival.

"This is Tamai Waki. My Spirit Guise." She said this proudly but looked away shyly as Tamai's head swung around to focus a beady black eye upon her, though the proud smile still curved her lips.

Messages In This Thread