Groomed for perfection
[html]
Lillith Alexandria Trombetta

Word Count → 226 OOC.

After the girl spoke, naming herself as Pride, Lillith relaxed and her black tip tail began to wag. It had been some time since she had talked to someone her own age, in fact, she couldn’t even remember the last time. Her tail sped up, and then the mother arrived; it was the orange woman from the meeting, one of the leaders, and Lillith smiled in a puppish way, tongue lolling out when the woman called her by name. She knew she had met a lot of people when she was just newly born, but now that she was able to speak was having trouble remembering them.

Hi! Lillith piped, and then Pride said that her mother was very important. Lillith made an awkward face, Yeah, well, so is my mom! She’s a healer. But Lillith knew she couldn’t win here, for even though her mother was strong and important in the pack, she wasn’t a leader like this woman. So turning to her, she did a small bow of her head, like her mother and father had taught, It is a pleasure to meet you. She said politely and robotically.

Then turning back to the pride, You wanna see my shadows? She asked excitedly, prancing a bit in place. She loved showing off her ravens, even if they were driving her a little nuts today.

<style type="text/css">
.rpazeth b {font-weight:bold; color:#603A1C; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#574f3c 1px 1px 2px;}
.rpazeth .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#4d4727; text-shadow:#574f3c 1px 1px 2px;}
.rpazeth p.ooc {font-size: 11px; padding:0px 30px; font-style:italic;}
.rpazeth p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.rpazeth p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.rpazeth .name {padding:27px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:'La Belle Aurore'; font-size:40px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; text-shadow:#574f3c 1px 1px 2px;}
.rpazeth {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a99a74; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zb2m9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1c150b; padding:4px 0px 350px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#574f3c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.rpazeth b:before {content:open-quote;}
.rpazeth b:after {content:close-quote;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread