Groomed for perfection
[html]
Lillith Alexandria Trombetta

Word Count → 252 ---

Lillith’s back end went into a tizzy when Pride said she indeed wanted to see her shadows. The red pup glanced at the orange and grey mother as she sat down, and then bounded off with the slightly larger then her girl. They didn’t go very far, just to the base of a large conifer tree a ways off, Look! She said, craning her head back to look vertically up the trunk, There they are! They are super annoying today, but they’re my friends. Especially Skrak, that large, scruffy one up there. She smiled up at the elder raven, who turned a beady, circular eye onto the girl and called out, Fox girl! which was immediately drowned out by the unintelligible squawking of the rest of them.

Lillith giggled, now unperturbed by their grating calls now that she had a friend to share it with, she turned her hazel eyes back to the girl, What do you think, neat huh? Then, the mother asked how Lillith had come to get the ravens, Oh, I didn’t do nothing. They just started following me around, I think Skrak likes me. She looked up at the bird, Don’t you Skrak? And the bird fluffed out his feathers, did a half-turn and defecated onto the tree branch. Lillith rolled her eyes, Stupid bird… she muttered.

Turning to Pride then, Wanna hunt bugs? She piped up cheerily. Despite her nature, Lillith in fact was very bored and she was hoping the older pup would help alleviate this.

<style type="text/css">
.rpazeth b {font-weight:bold; color:#603A1C; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#574f3c 1px 1px 2px;}
.rpazeth .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#4d4727; text-shadow:#574f3c 1px 1px 2px;}
.rpazeth p.ooc {font-size: 11px; padding:0px 30px; font-style:italic;}
.rpazeth p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.rpazeth p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.rpazeth .name {padding:27px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:'La Belle Aurore'; font-size:40px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; text-shadow:#574f3c 1px 1px 2px;}
.rpazeth {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a99a74; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zb2m9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1c150b; padding:4px 0px 350px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#574f3c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.rpazeth p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.rpazeth p b:after {content: close-quote;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread