a serpent armed
[html]
OOC: angry zeke is angry. WC: xx

Naturally, it didn't take long for Ezekiel to appear. How could Columbine have ever thought it would? The entire clan was mere steps away, waiting for the meeting to adjourn. So much had led up to this moment, and it left the cold heart in the man's chest beating faster, faster, ever fucking faster. He hadn't felt this nervous in a long time - the nerves were not something he anticipated, though the dusky man held his head high. An arrogant sneer curled across his lips as umber eyes fell upon the sandy Aquila.

What had led to this point? Was Vesper really worth this? Was proving something to Helotes really worth the danger Columbine was about to put himself in? The sneer deepened as Columbine subtly nodded to assure himself that this was the right decision, and not just an impulsive, spur of the moment sort of deal. Who was Ezekiel, anyway, to be a leader? The sandy man had not sought out the dusky Lykoi, and there lay his problem. The exalted Aquila's greatest danger sat right beneath his too-pointy nose, and the larger man felt his confidence growing as he locked eyes with the obviously furious leader.

Aquila, Columbine sneered, a mocking sort of exalted bow before him. You have proved yourself unworthy, as I suppose you know. I am here to claim your position as my own. His own words turned into a snarl as the significantly larger Lykoi adopted a fighter's position, his impressively muscular body attuned entirely to the blonde male before him. Columbine had no awareness of the gathered crowd, and whatever dangers they might pose. He was here for a reason, and that reason consumed him.

The reason, thankfully, quieted the murmuring voices in his mind.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread