Passing Time
[html]

Young Adelle proclaimed that she couldn’t shift either, and Wayne smiled at her. “Soon, we both might be able to,” he suggested. He wondered if she was excited about the prospect as he had been when he was little. Growing up around horses was difficult when one was stuck on four stubby legs, but eventually he’d found his bipedal form and had actually been able to steer and ride the animals like his parents. He’d always been fine with shifting back into one of the lower forms, however, such as to hunt or play. It would have been nice to trot alongside the young’un on four legs, too.

He made due, walking along and using one arm to open doors. Once they reached the edge of the woods, the yellowish mongrel kept a close eye on her. “Stay where I can see you,” he cautioned gruffly, but his tough façade cracked with a smile as she yipped excitedly about seeing the waterfalls. “Good. I think they’re over here.” He strode northwest, knowing little more than that they were near a river that into the ocean. He was a little ashamed that he hadn’t cared to explore more thoroughly than the borders and the wide trails that the horses could take, but he’d let his and Adelle’s curiosity be sated now. He smiled and kept an eye on her as they walked.

what the hell, table?! :c

<style type="text/css">
.waygold b {font-weight:bold; color:#ec9030; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#1d0f02 1px 1px 2px;}
.waygold p:first-line {text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:0px;}
.waygold .ooc {text-align:right; padding:5px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px;}
.waygold p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.waygold {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#643407; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Mvasm.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d0f02; border-radius:20px; padding: 350px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: garamond, sans-serif; font-size:15px; color:#db9f5c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread