Look at me now!
WC: 330

He nuzzled the white wolf back as she spoke, "I like red wine myself, when whiskey's not available. And as long as you promise to make him behave, I'm fine with him being here." He nodded with a smile, "I promise." By the look of things his father probably wouldn't show anyways. He walked back over to the large selection of whine and pulled out an old green bottle with a solid layer of dust on it. As he blew a strong line of air at the bottles title it read, Passion Vine, Red Wine, 1950 "Here this should do!" He yipped in glee. Today nothing could go wrong. He had his mother with him, we was a young adult, he had gone shopping through town and he had made a few friends in his pack. He was no longer Jazper: Duece's and Lucifer's son. He was an individual with growing connections.

He squated down under the bar and took out two tall and elegant glasses, which seemed to work with their situation. Walking over to a small table for four he placed the glasses down and brought the bottle to his lips. He bit the cork and pulled it out with a quick pull. He placed it to the side and began to pour the red liquid into the glasses. A new smell filled his nose as it twitched slightly, the smell of alcohol and grapes mixed together. He sat down and motioned for his mother to sit infront of him. "So mum, what's been going on in your world?" He questioned as he removed his sunglasses and placed them on the table, giving Duece a gentle and inquizitive look. He faught back the need to just spit out everything he had learned,everyone he'd met and everything he'd done since his mum left. Before he would do this he needed to know about his mother's new life. Lucifer had mentioned her and another she-wolf making a pack.

Messages In This Thread