Look at me now!
((geeze, I feel weird explaining sex. LOL It's like explaining it to my own child 0-0; LOL
341 words))

Deuce frowned at his mention of a fight. Oh well, he was a boy, and boys were prone to fighting. Then again, so was she. So, she supposed, he was like his mother. She took a sip of her wine, listening to him. Jazz has a fascinating history too. I'm glad you're taking the time to learn about it. The more you learn, the wiser you become. A silent jab at the still missing lucifer.

And then a question she'd always hated being asked. She took a steady breath and let it out slowly. "How did you meet Lucifer? And how do things happen? I mean Dad tried to explain to me about sex and stuff but I think he wasn't very comfortable with it. I think you might be able to help me out more. He said anyone can have sex with either gender but only male and female can have pups. What parts do I have that you don't?"

Lucifer was born into the Syemv pack. His mother was my former mate's first mate. He grew up with Dierdre, actually. And then he left. When he came back, he was all grown up. We didn't like eachother much at first, but things changed. A bare bones story, really. There was so much more to it. Lucifer stabbing his father, his battle with drugs and alcohol, his rape of Dierdre. Deuce's own rape. So much more than she'd told him.

As for sex...your father was right. It takes a male wolf and a female wolf to make pups. See, a male has a penis. That's the thing you pee with. Now females don't have that. Instead, they have a vagina. When they have intercourse, the male will stick his penis in her vagina, and they mate. She paused to let him absorb what she'd said, then continued. Anyone can have sex, Jazz. But it's better when two wolves love eachother.

She sipped her wine again, then asked him, Do you have any questions about what i've said, mo chroi?

Messages In This Thread