Protection Mistakes
[html]

Last time she had come here she'd run into Khaden, a very amiable male, Naniko's brother in law. The Andromeda had helped to heal Ember's father a few months back, so she was fairly close to her and her family. And Ember's mother Iskata had adopted Naniko into the family when she was younger...so she was like an older sister to her.

Even if one did see an intruder in the lands, or what they thought was an intruder...Ember didn't think that it was right to just attack them, or to try and harm them in any way. Or to control them. When he reached for her arm she jerked it out of the way, slipping away from him. What kind of a wolf would do that to another, even if they were an intruder? She didn't like being touched. Ember didn't care how he was feeling--if he tried to attack her, she would fight back. "You don't touch me! Just wait until I find my sister--she won't be happy to hear that you were trying to hurt one of her family members. My name is Ember Phoenix, and I could care less about your little scratches."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread