Protection Mistakes
[html]

"You don't touch me! Just wait until I find my sister--she won't be happy to hear that you were trying to hurt one of her family members. My name is Ember Phoenix, and I could care less about your little scratches." He was shocked at her words. This ember was quite the stuborn wolf. But, who was this sister she spoke of? Better yet, why did he care? He rolled his eyes and let out a mocking whiney voice then a small growl. Suddenly Naniko showed up. "What is it, Jazper?" She didnt' seem very enthusiastic, actually she seemed the opposite.

He eyed his leader in confusing, was something wrong? She looked tiered, and drained. At teh very least aggitated to come out. He looked her over and silently woundered why she was in her wolf form. He was so use to seeing her in her shifted form. He looked form Naniko to Ember and lowered himself onto all fours, lowering his head in an attempt to keep her happy, "I found this she-wolf," He motioned with his head towards the dark female, "Taking suplies from our storage. I took defensive actions because she smells of another pack, one I don't recognize." His words were crisp and quick from his mouth. He watched the white wolf woundering why she hadn't reacted to Ember in the first place.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread