Protection Mistakes
[html]
Ember's actions will be in itallics.

She didn't have the energy for much any more, not with her pregnancy, but she was happy to see that Jazper was still sticking around the territory and was still tracking wolves around the borders, protecting the lands. Naniko knew that she could certainly use the help, and that in the next few months, while she was busy with the pups, his help would become invaluable.

"I..." She looked into the shed, frowning. "Ember? What're you doing?" Naniko looked at her adopted sibling. They both shared a mother, Iskata, but looked exactly opposite of each other, coat-wise. Ember's was dark, with some browns mixed in, and Naniko's stark white.

She waited patiently as Naniko arrived, though a sigh did escape her after a few minutes. What ever happened to trust, anyway? Maybe they didn't believe in that here. Ember knew that she was welcomed here, and it was hard for her to hear that she wasn't. Jazper thought that he knew everything, didn't he. When Naniko spoke to her she shrugged. "I was getting some bandages for Cercelee. I know you have some trouble getting around, and I thought you could use help getting them inside."

"Ah. Actually...well, you're right. I could use some help. I hope this matter's been resolved, then?" She looked wearily at Jazper. "Thanks for keeping a watch out"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread