Protection Mistakes
WC: 404

His head started to spin, "I...Ember? What're you doing?" His amber eyes grew slightly, from the glare they once held for the younger she wolf into large golden orbs at Naniko's frown. They knew each other? He quietly sniffed again trying to smell their blood, were they related? His head turned as the darker female spoke, "I was getting some bandages for Cercelee. I know you have some trouble getting around, and I thought you could use help getting them inside." He mouthed one word, CRAP! She was apparently welcome on the lands, a guest and friend of the leader. He shook his head, that was some mistake. Once more his head turned swiftly as his leader spoke, "Ah. Actually...well, you're right. I could use some help. I hope this matter's been resolved, then? Thanks for keeping a watch out."

The large werewolf whom had lowered himself in respect was now sweeping his front paw back and forth in embarrassment. The thank you wasn't needed really, he had gone after a guest of the territory, almost hurt her. His normal smile, and his snarling face form before was now painted over by sad eyes. He looked up from the ground to ember and he quietly mumbled, "I'm sorry....I honestly just wasn't myself." He raised himself onto his back legs to be even with the large dark coloured wolf. He gave a deep bow, "I was acting out of concern for my pack, my family. I could tell you a few reasons to try and make up for my actions but...well, they wouldn't mean much now, I hope you can accept my apology." his voice was shaky, embarrased and upset. how could he have let himself get so out of control like that. His amber eyes returned to his leader, she seemed very tiered and weak in this moment. He walked over to her on all fours. As she was in her normal wolf form Jazper seemed freakishly large in comparassin. He rubbed his large dark head against hers muttering apologies for his rash actions. He then flinched slightly as he let out a groan and glanced to his arm, the bite which had almost healed over was now re opened, he must have hit it against a shelf or somthing. He looked to Naniko apologetically with a flinch, "I might need some help." He admitted sheepishly with a shy smile.

Messages In This Thread