[p] taught i'm a weapon
[html]

Ithiel dismounted from the horse, and a part of Vesper relaxed. She had always been uneasy around the large creatures, but she was reminded often of Helotes’ warning that she would have to learn. It was a weakness, and weaknesses had to be tackled and destroyed. Keeping a wary eye on the mare, she listened to the archer explain what he’d thought of the skill as a boy.

“I never dreamed my paws could turn to hands,” the lean coywolf stated, deciding it wouldn’t be too polite to smirk, “let alone be able to hold a bow.” And she still didn’t believe in the second part, as was somewhat obvious by her dull glance toward the wood weapon. She respected it, certainly, as she respected other luperci-made things that served an obvious purpose. However, it had always seemed way beyond her.

A horse’s whinny made her whip her head around, and she hoped the scout wouldn’t see it as an overly paranoid reaction. If the liver horse was frightening, Ezekiel’s big Viggo was even more so. She wagged her tail at the Aquila nonetheless.

“Pardon me,” she said lightly, and tightened the core of her body to spur on the change from four legs to two. Because it took her longer than born-luperci, she wouldn’t have shifted in the middle of conversation, but it would take a little while for the leader to approach them.

Her optime form was lanky and awkward and feral as always, her arms still drooping awkwardly; she wasn’t used to her appendages not being on the ground at all times. Swiftly, she crossed them over her small breasts so her skinny limbs wouldn’t just dangle.

This post and Vesper are awkward.

<style type="text/css">
.vesarrow .space {width:170px; height:120px; float:right}
.vesarrow b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c3555; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#75665d 1px 1px 2px;}
.vesarrow b.npc {color:#c54d55;}
.vesarrow p.ooc {text-indent:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; font-size:11px; font-family:tahoma;}
.vesarrow p {text-indent:025px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vesarrow {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#c7ac9d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/r6nYq.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; border-top-right-radius:30px; border-bottom-left-radius:30px; padding:240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: garamond; font-size:15px; color:#855855; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#c7ac9d 0px 0px 4px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread