the world we know won't come back
[html]

Jsyk when I read the hipnudge I envisioned Myri turning Ves around and being all, "MY LADY" and flourishing, sweep-off-feet... motions. Yeah. I am weird. 8B I thought it was funnyyyy so I shareeeeeddddd. ♥ Also oh god the last paragraph and staff and... gjwioejgaerg. There are just. Too many. Jokes. /explodes

Myrika is by Kiri!

She'd taken a life. What was her suffering, her guilt, to that loss? She would try to remember the dead, then, if only out of some sense of guilt. She had taken from them, and it was only fair they gave something in return for that dark gift she'd bestowed to them. The mahogany-haired woman nodded mutely, though a small smile crossed her muzzle. The hybrid was not certain what to say in response, and part of her mind had already meandered down another train of thought, relevant to suffering and life.

Vesper's nudge brought her sharply from her thoughts, and though she was surprised, the tawny woman grinned with pleasant surprise a moment before she remembered herself, Vesper, and all else about the world. The grin was quick to disappear thereafter, but a small brightness still glittered in her eyes. That intensified again into a full smile as the Praetorian listened to her subleader's proposal and saw her grin; it was as if Myri could not help but smile when the scarred woman did.

Ithiel's taught me a little, but he's only taught me about the staff, she said, shrugging. I don't know the first thing about really brawling, though, she said. A daring moment of boldness prompting her to ask a question, eyes on Vesper with eagerness and mischief both. Are you offering to teach me?

<style>
#myrikaKiri {
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size:12px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#myrikaKiri p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#myrikaKiri p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#myrikaKiri p.sieImage + p:first-letter {
font-size:65px;
display:block;
float:left;
margin:5px;
}
#myrikaKiri p.sieImage + p { text-indent:0; }
#myrikaKiri .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#myrikaKiri .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#myrikaKiri b { letter-spacing:-.5px; }
#myrikaKiri u { text-decoration: underline; }
#myrikaKiri b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaKiri b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaKiri b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread