the world we know won't come back
[html]

(258)
Ahhahaha. ITHIEL'S STAFF. /WINKNUDGEWINKNUDGE ALSO DEAR GOD I CANNOT STOP THERE'S ANOTHER ONE IN THIS POST O_O.

Myrika is by Kiri!

The mottled Optio did not seem to know how to respond at first, and she seemed at a loss for words a moment, until she finally whirled around. This was enough to give Myrika a momentary pause of panic wherein she was absolutely certain she had just caused some grave offense -- though she did not know what -- to the blue-eyed woman. Had she been too forward? Perhaps Vesper didn't like women -- or perhaps Vesper just didn't like her, which seemed more plausible to Myrika.

The woman's ears were pinned deeply into the tangle of pulled-back hair atop her head by the time Vesper spoke. Relief at the Optio's kindly words flooded Myrika, as she had been expecting a tongue-lashing, and not the sort she might have wanted. Thank you, she murmured, breathing the word more softly than she'd intended. I need all the help I can get, the hybrid added, more loudly.

The tawny woman trailed after her companion, eyes pointedly focused on the shifting of her shoulderblades and the movement of her walk. Though she willed her mind to focus intently on what her companion was saying, a pesky appreciation for the tawny-furred woman's motion and the sharp lines of her, the tangle of scars here and there. It was therefore almost a complete surprise to her when the gray-splotched woman whirled on her heels and launched herself at Myri, who could only throw her hands up in defense as her Optio careened forward toward her.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread