the world we know won't come back
[html]

(--) pfffffffff ahaha and the end of this is poop because I have to goooo but powerplay whatevs, I trust you!

Myrika is by me!

Unprepared as she was, Myri went tumbling to the ground with Vesper's momentum, her fall padded by the thick springtime grasses sprouting from the earth. The tawny Praetorian tensed, expecting a hail of blows -- not full-force, but hard enough to hurt and leave a bruise, as Ithiel did. Instead, there was only a moment of hesitation from her superior as the woman hovered there over her, looking up and rolling off abruptly to hunker down on the ground. Myri half-turned toward her Optio with curiosity, though she did not move to rise. For a moment, again, the redhead was afraid she'd crossed some boundary better left uncrossed.

Vesper seemed more flustered than annoyed, however, and Myri wasn't quite certain who the Optio was speaking of with regards to what not to do -- surely, the tawny hybrid had made an initial mistake, surely, but Ithiel would have said it was Vesper's mistake, also, not to press the attack. With the woman's command, the Praetorian rose into a crouch something like Vesper's, leaning on her hands. Me? she asked, her muzzle wrinkling with the grin. Sure, the hybrid added good-naturedly, her own tail twitching with amusement now.

As she had no idea how to best make this approach, Myrika decided the best thing for it was to charge in headlong -- precisely what she did, leaping on all four as if she was in the Lupus or Secui form. Her shoulder dipped low, and she veered toward the mottled coyote.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread