help I'm alive
[html]

Sorry for the wait.

It was Vesper’s duty to defend the clan. It was also her duty to destroy threats to more than just the coyotes within the borders. A sharp throbbing had set into her head where the dog bitch had struck her with the flat of her sword, while other scars began to burn as she focused her memory on them. Amy, Salsola, all the monsters in the world would answer to her fangs eventually. She couldn’t stand to think of a world where she couldn’t enact justice. She could state that she could care less about the innocent fools in the world, but that was a sorry lie.

Alma’s description confirmed her fear, and she let out another growl. It was all she could to not leap out and try to find the bitch, but she resigned herself to pacing before the Discens, probably looking like a madman. Her eyes were blue frost and her body pale fire, and she froze only when the redhead woman explained the reason behind the altercation.

“Her name is Amy,” the scarred coywolf stated at last, her tail lashing behind her. “She tortured a friend of mine. You did... You did your best. I’m glad you aren’t dead.” The damage done was yet to be seen, however, and she nodded quickly when the other gestured to her arm. “Right,” she fumbled, and looked over her shoulder toward the mansion. She was about to ask if the other needed help walking, but shifting took too long for the Optio to consider. Shaking her head, she trotted in the direction of the guest house where Enkiel stayed, looking over her shoulder every so often to make sure Alma was following.

<style type="text/css">
.vespstalk b {font-weight:bold; color:#ab4a19; letter-spacing:1px;}
.vespstalk t {font-style:italic; color:#ab4a19; letter-spacing:1px;}
.vespstalk .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:5px 10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.vespstalk p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vespstalk {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#f1f3f2; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/6fnz0w.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: garamond, sans-serif; font-size:15px; color:#7d7e7d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread