detention
[html]

named so because i wrote this in my afternoon isolation in school ^^

She had made the most of her alone time today, well, more than she had been doing recently. The older wolf ha gone to AniWaya's shoreline to trawl the sea form for crabs and fish. I'd have been invited along but she'd declined coldly and continued cleaning. Under her instructions, Andrej had travelled to Anathema to check on Dymtr. Magda would have flipped had she know Io's plan. But the collie was secretive and sly. And Andrej, he was a cat in every sense of the word. And every adjective to describe one too.

Cleaning had finished. And with no pups to sit, no food to cook and nothing to clean, the things that ha been her daily ritual for so long now. She was at a loss of what to do. Outside seemed to be the only option and perhaps that way she'd meet her new tribe mates that way. Io had been more sociable as of recently after all. And more happier as she hatched her plans to see Dymtr.

The village canter was quiet,birds overhead whistled aimlessly as they collected bits of twine and twig for their nests. Io's silver eye kept watch for anything interesting.

<style type="text/css">
.grassblack_07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.grassblack_07 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.grassblack_07 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.grassblack_07 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3305/grassblack.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread