I Adore
When Caprica turned her eyes to the face of the woman, she was taken aback by the beauty of her sapphire eyes. Her expression lit up as if sighting a new gem for her collection, but she made no comment, and the desire could easily have been ascribed to the herb on the lap that separated them. Still, to prevent embarrassment - like an artist, her attention was purely aesthetic and innocent, but how was the stranger to know she was a crafter and collector of jewels? - Caprica lowered her eyes and followed the deft fingers rolling the joint. So that was how it was done. She'd been using a crude pipe, but the paper rolling was definitely going to come in handy. The spliff was much larger than the one she'd shared with the Wiccan, and Caprica was delighted when she was invited to join. "Thanks, man. You're an angel," she answered gratefully. "What's your name?" The roll-up made, she was no longer required to barricade the breeze and stood up, stretching out her already aching limbs, towering rather immensely over the seated woman. "I'm Caprica. I live up there," she pointed inland where Halcyon loomed. "Anathema," she half-whispered the name, reverent, and waited to be passed the roll of paper and plant.

Messages In This Thread