this place is a prison
[html]

this okay? *hides*

She couldn't believe her ears. This brat thought that she could get away with badmouthing her after trying to escape! Well, Sage would have to see that she didn't succeed. She growled and bore down on her, grappling at her arms to try to keep her still. "You'll go nowhere, or I'll call," she snarled, flashing hidden anger. Sage was more often sad lately than angry, but this girl was pushing it. This foreigner who'd invaded their land dared to talk back to her, after all she'd been through? No, she thought, pushing at the girl harder as amber eyes bore heatedly into dark green ones.

Sage wouldn't hesitate to call for help if it was really needed, but in truth she wanted to deal with the girl herself. After all, she had been left Sage's charge; if she escaped, or tried to, it would be on her. They musn't know I failed, she resolved, and focused all of her energy into keeping the girl from getting away. She had nothing to bind her, though, and no weapons to speak of, so it came down to Sage's strength, speed, and ability against hers. Sage was smaller, nearly full coyote, and did not nearly outweigh the wolfess. She wished she could have been more confident.

<style>
.sage-field {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TydOF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 125px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.sage-field p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.sage-field p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.sage-field b {color:#919919; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread