You see that I will only take from you
[html]

Though the coyote's smile was thin, her eyes were bright. She had longed for this conversation, though she silently reminded herself she must not be too eager and she must not be too open. Whatever had befallen Itachi was not as severe as what had befallen Tlantli herself, and the flaxen haired woman could not know the truth of his loyalty. She had never been particularly close with the former Protege, and it would seem strange to him if she were to bare her heart now.

It has, she offered, stepping forward to deliver the greeting to him, paying her dues first. So much goes on in Salsola, and I do not remember when we had true talk last, the woman said, frowning appropriately. She was not the best mimic, but she understood this pack's system, and, if nothing else, Tlantli had learned to be a pretender in Barbados. What do you do with your time? she inquired. I am only just come out of darkness myself, but I don't see you so often, she said, confessing her past folly openly. There was no point in denying obvious truth.

Tlantli is by Kitty!

<style>
#tlaKitty {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#tlaKitty p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#tlaKitty p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
}
#tlaKitty .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#tlaKitty .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#tlaKitty b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#tlaKitty u { text-decoration: underline; }
#tlaKitty b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#tlaKitty b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#tlaKitty b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread