You see that I will only take from you
[html]

--

No thin smile rose to match hers, but it was not a conscious denial of subtle openness. While these two did not know each other particularly well, Tlantli would know him well enough to know of his characteristic stillness. Facial expression was softened stone, but still unmoving. Eyes of sunset hues peered at her though, and he offered an acknowledging nod at her statement after their greeting. What Tlantli thought to be a true talk, he did not know, but it had been some time since they had spoken under four eyes only.

He found her question most fitting, for his sincere answer had recently changed. ”I’m building a home in Borgata Colotl.” he revealed. If he wasn’t entirely mistaken, her own home was not far from the spot he had chosen, though his closest neighbor would be the Boss himself. ”I’ve chosen a location on the opposite side of Sirius’ den.” He knew not if the blonde Kimaris woman would care to know the location of his residence, but he wished to display an air of openness by sharing this with her. He was a very private luperci, and rarely shared any information unless it was relevant.

”I suppose I’m gifted at avoiding others, be it intentional or not,” he then continued, shrugging slightly, dark lips almost forming the hint of a curved line. Darkness was comfort and could be relied on. Had he not been gifted a flower that would wither without the light of the sun, he would have remained in the dark. Alas, it was not so. He had adjusted his life because it was necessary. ”What brings you out into daylight?” he asked, now expressing curiosity about her own situation. The near smile remained.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread