You see that I will only take from you
[html]

Tlantli is by me!

The straw-colored coyote was not so impolite as to refuse his apology when he made it plain, and she smiled a thin sort of smile, nodding her head. She was expected to apologize to him, then, as well -- while perhaps Itachi would not expect it of her, it might mean something to him if he did. He was a mystery, as much an unknown as the next outsider, though they'd served alongside one another in the Coatl ranks. Perhaps she was the same to him, but she did not feel it -- his ruby-colored eyes were an impassable wall, his face carved of stone. She was less controlled than that, less orchestrated and more capricious.

And I beg yours for the same, the woman declared, smiling. So -- we are even, yes? His compliment was received with slightly upraised brows, though the hybrid showed little other signs of surprise. Was this a new leaf for Itachi? Perhaps he had taken the opposite direction she had, swinging the opposite way -- perhaps demotion had driven him to attempt further success within the Family? Oh, I feel it. I have a new mate -- have you heard?

<style>
#tlaSiePose {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#tlaSiePose p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#tlaSiePose p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#tlaSiePose .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#tlaSiePose .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#tlaSiePose b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#tlaSiePose u { text-decoration: underline; }
#tlaSiePose b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#tlaSiePose b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#tlaSiePose b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread