You see that I will only take from you
[html]

Tlantli is by Nat!

The flaxen coyote grinned broadly at his congratulations and well-wishing. She dipped her head forward in indication of her thanks, still grinning. His question caused a flash of the elation displayed by her smile to reflect genuinely in her eyes. Though her mateship and recruiting of Ezequiel and his sister -- sure to be fine Salsolians even if she had not engaged Ezequiel as she had -- had not secured her a promotion as she would have liked and well deserved, there was still amusement to be derived from the situation. There was that, at least.

Ezequiel Isoko. I found him and bring him to Salsola. Him and his sister, she explained, smiling. The other men of Salsola did not appeal to me, sad to say. I find my own elsewhere, the wheaten coyote added, waving a hand. Better for me, better for Salsola. Funny, though, I am still just Family. This last was uttered with a sigh, and some of that cheerfulness on her face disappeared. One could never call her a poor actor or a terrible liar, but much of what she spoke was partially true, at least -- it was easy on things she half-believed or interpreted.

<style>
#tlantliNat {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#tlantliNat p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#tlantliNat p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#tlantliNat .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#tlantliNat .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#tlantliNat b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#tlantliNat u { text-decoration: underline; }
#tlantliNat b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#tlantliNat b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#tlantliNat b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread