You see that I will only take from you
[html]

--

Blonde ears flicked at the name, though without recognition. He knew only of one Ezekiel; the son of the man that sent him away from the clan where he had been born. He watched her smile, how her lips moved as she shared information so very willingly. Did this indicate that he and Tlantli Kimaris shared similar histories? Was that what all this was? The silver and rose blushed creature hiding within his home, was she there because no other female had appealed to him? Ears folded slightly with thought. What did it mean?

Her sigh brought back presence within red and purple shades. He couldn’t decide if she wished for his input on this. It would be wrong to speak of things he knew nothing of. The idea of promotion for retrieving a member and tying bonds seemed strange to him.

”I am not familiar with your circumstances,” the male stated, pale lids hooding his gloriously shaded eyes. ”Are you not content with your current standing in Salsola?” the question was innocent and without ulterior motives. Itachi was a demoted canine as well, but he remained relatively satisfied, and would do nothing to alter his situation if it hadn’t been for his mute songbird.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread