You see that I will only take from you
[html]

Tlantli is by Alaine!

The slim coyote narrowed her red eyes at him and regarded him with open surprise. Her angular head cocked to one side, the short and unkempt hair atop it shifting with her movement, and she squinted at him for a long moment, her mouth slowly forming into a thin line. You should not be content with what you have. No one should, but you, less than all the rest, she said, slicing one hand through the air in a dismissive motion to indicate the rest of the wide world.

You find purpose, you will be great, she said, lowering her voice to a near whisper and offering him a promising smile. This, I swear -- the same happened to me, but greatness is denied to me. Find purpose, find greatness -- if you are not held back, that is. She phrased her advice so it might be said she spoke of her mateship and newfound love; in truth she spoke of the importance of her family, her true family -- the Kimaris.

<style>
#tlantliAlaine {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#tlantliAlaine p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#tlantliAlaine p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#tlantliAlaine .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#tlantliAlaine .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#tlantliAlaine b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#tlantliAlaine u { text-decoration: underline; }
#tlantliAlaine b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#tlantliAlaine b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#tlantliAlaine b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread