Look to the sky
[html]

OOC here!

The Casa males ears pricked up when Isa used French. Perhaps he knew a little. She quite enjoyed being able to use the different languages her mother had taught her. A sigh escaped from the man’s lips when she stood in front of him, more than likely from her size. Both her parents had been massive wolves and Isa was used to towering over others by then.

She bowed her head in greeting when Wayne introduced himself. ”One of the many languages I was taught, yes.” She smiled and nodded her head when Wayne mentioned his mother knowing some. ”Yes. I was accepted not too long ago. I just haven’t gotten around to meeting all of Casa’s members yet.” Isa looked back over at the sunrise as a large smile crossed her face. ”It certainly is beautiful here.” She had enjoyed her time in Casa for the most part. The things that were going on with her, Hadley, and Selene had left her feeling exhausted most days though. She didn’t know how to handle any of it because of the large gap in her memory. She would have to figure it all out eventually but at the time, she just wanted to enjoy the peaceful moment there and get to know Wayne.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread