Look to the sky
[html]

Poke me if you need more to reply to. Smile

The concept of other languages was a little beyond the down-to-earth wolfdog. He knew the basics of French and Spanish, although he was too embarrassed by his accent to speak the foreign tongues. Even low speech, despite the constant companionship of horses, was too hard for him to understand. He wasn’t dumb because of these limitations, but he did find that he liked the simplicity of not needing to deal with such matters. His work was with his arms and hands, not his mouth.

Needless to say, hearing that she knew many other languages made him shake his head. He listened politely to her answers, wondering who’d found her at the borders, and followed her icy-blue gaze to the sun. “Yeah,” he agreed quietly, leaning his good shoulder against the tree trunk. “I don’t explore enough of this place,” he admitted after a moment. “Other ’n ridin’ the horses in some parts, I ain’t paid attention to a lot of the territory.” Different landmarks breezed by him as he galloped along, but he never really had the time to take it all in with all the work he had to do. Chuckling to himself, he supposed that he’d have the time now, what with his injury.

<style type="text/css">
.waysaddle b {font-weight:bold; color:#aa3821; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #936f4a; }
.waysaddle p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.waysaddle {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#daa46e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CGa3P.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#705338;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread