Look to the sky
[html]

The young woman’s face brightened once more at mention of the horses, and the man’s heart warmed to know that Casa had obtained another equine-lover. It was almost a requirement that the pack members at least tolerate horses, since they were everywhere around the territory, but that didn’t mean they liked them; Sebastian, for instance, was still wary around the beasts, and Jazper too wasn’t necessarily fond of them, despite owning a massive stallion of his own.

The Labrador mix shot her a grin at her question. “You ask about one, you ask about all of ’em,” he joked lightly. “I’m the Cavallo, so I have to oversee all the horses of Casa. As for mine…” He frowned lightly in thought; he tended to think of all the horses in the pack as his own little herd. “I guess Fern ’n’ Gypsy are the only ones I truly ‘own,’ Gypsy especially. Fern’s sweet as you please, great temperament, gentle—an’ Gypsy’s a lil’ spitfire.” He grinned once more. “’specially now, with spring comin’ and her bein’ pregnant an’ all.” He couldn’t wait to see the foal, however, when it came.

He stopped leaning against the tree, shifting his arm in its sling and wincing slightly. It would get frozen if he didn’t exercise it, but he wasn’t sure if it’d be rude or not to do so while speaking to the silvery she-wolf.

“You caught up in the raider attack?” Wayne asked. He had not seen her; she might have been caught up with the others.

<style type="text/css">
.waysaddle b {font-weight:bold; color:#aa3821; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #936f4a; }
.waysaddle p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.waysaddle {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#daa46e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CGa3P.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#705338;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread