Look to the sky
[html]

OOC You’re fine ☺

Wayne smiled at her question but it faded slightly before smiling once again and gave her an answer. Mid-summer? She appeared to be close already. I bet you’re excited for the new foal. Isa was excited as well, even though she hadn’t even been around the mare yet. She just really liked horses and the thought of seeing a foal easily excited her.

Wayne looked over her scars and frowned. He asked if Regner helped with them and for a moment, she had forgotten he was the medic. No, I let them heal on their own. That’s just what I’m used to doing. The wind started to pick up a bit, blowing her hair out of her face and making the scar on the corner of her eye visible. She wasn’t able to really treat that one either since she left her home after she got it and her and Thana didn’t exactly have any medical experience, being yearlings at the time. Isa fixed her bangs so they covered the nasty scar again and gave Wayne a small smile. If he asked she would explain what happened. She wouldn’t hide her past from her pack mates.

Looking over his shoulder he explained he was hit with a bat. Why would he shift if his shoulder was already injured? Surely he had known it would only make it worse. She wouldn’t judge though, maybe he didn’t know. I’m sorry you got hurt but I’m sure it will heal up in no time. She gave him a big smile to show that she meant what he said and to at least attempt to cheer him up.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread