Look to the sky
[html]

OOC here!

Wayne simply shrugged at her comment. Yes, she probably should have had someone take care of the wounds but she at least knew how to keep wounds clean so they didn’t get infected. She was glad they were healing nicely though, however, they would still scar but she didn’t mind too much.

Wayne smiled as he talked about his own injury. He explained how he would do anything to protect those he cared for, bringing a large smile from Isa. I’m the same way. I would do whatever it took to keep the others safe. She meant the pack as a whole but found herself thinking about Hadley as she said it. It wasn’t just him she would protect though and not even just her own pack but anyone who needed help or protection. Isa had always been the type to put others before herself, willing to lay down her own life for someone those she really cared about.

He asked if Isa would walk with him and she gave him a small nod as she waited for him to lead the way. Wayne mentioned needing to make sure the horses were fed and she automatically lit up, excited to see the horses of Casa. I’d like that. She smiled up at him and motioned for him to lead.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread