Learning Consequences
Ayasha watched the way that the two pups were acting and had to hold in her laughter. So she settled for a smirk as the girl, who introduced herself as Lilith, got extremely mad at the slightly older boy pup. But she didn’t have the pull the two of them apart as the boy ignored Lilith and returned her knife to her. She reached down and cleaned it off, smiling and saying, ”Thank you…” She still didn’t know the boy’s name and hoped that the more direct trailing off would cause him to introduce himself to her.

But the two of them seemed to want to hear about the same thing, even if they didn’t know it. Lillith wanted to know about her scar and the boy wanted to know how she learned to use her knife. She decided to turn it into a grand tale. She sat down and began her tale. ”Well, I’ll tell you both a story since your questions are both asking about the same larger story. When I was about a year old over in AniWaya, a mean man named Maska came and threatened both our neighbors and our own pack members. So to help get rid of him, I learned to fight from my uncle, J’adore. I was a scout and lead some of the canines that were helping him astray on a raid. I had my face cut and was nearly strangled. I then killed that bad man and my pack and our allies soon sent Maska away to face trial for his crimes against us.” She made sure her voice was dramatic enough for pups.

Messages In This Thread