A Friend Indeed
[html]
fffffff should have slapped me.. I forgot about this :x / +#00!

Much of the pack had been on high alert in the days following the raid attempt on their horses. Things were finally starting to settle down a bit now as life around Fort Kingsbury returned to its normal routine. Anann's attention had once again turned to the various construction projects she hopes to accomplish this spring.

The Luna was confident that they would have enough lumber for the largest of their projects, the barn and stables, so now it was a matter of determining what else they might do with the supplies that had been stockpiled over the winter months.

An unfamiliar call broke Anann's thoughts as she looked over the ledger laid out on the large wood desk. Unfamiliar, yet it's purpose distinct Anann put away her work into one of the drawers, left the Courthouse and rode out towards their western border at a hurried pace.

It still took significant time for Anann to make the journey, though she took every precaution to avoid making her fellow leader wait any longer than necessary. Rem's pace slowed as the cream colored woman and her steed came into view. Anann gave a friend wave and greeted the other with a simple hello; saving introductions until she too had dismounted. "I am Anann Kelevra, Luna of Casa di Cavalieri. To what do I owe the pleasure?" She asked warmly with a bright smile upon her face. Jazper and herself had manage to pay their own visits to many of the packs, though there were still a few they had not. Fewer still had come to their own borders, but no matter the place Anann was more than happy to learn more of their neighbors.

<style type="text/css">
.anannke-o2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#35a6dd; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #133f55; }
.anannke-o2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.anannke-o2 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#547d9c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/UBs9m.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 200px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0bbad; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.anannke-o2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.anannke-o2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread