A Friend Indeed
[html]
getting a migraine, so if the last paragraph doesnt make sense.. thats why..

Even though Anann had never truly been far from Cercatori d'Arte she had yet to venture towards their borders but once and that was when Shawchert had lead the then fledgling pack. As Skye made her introduction Anann briefly wondered what had happened to the large male, but it was not a lingering thought, for she had not known Shaw well and there had been no ties between them. It is good to meet you, Skye, Anann said with a broad friendly smile.

About to ask what it was that had brought Skye to the borders of Casa di Cavalieri Anann paused as she noticed Jazper approach. Not knowing what the Sole might have otherwise been in engaged in Anann had not known if he would also be answer the call was glad to see he had, especially when it appeared that Jazper and Skye already knew each other well enough for casual introductions.

I know what you mean. I, too, have been wishing to travel to you own borders for such a cause, yet find myself occupied with matters here. It is hard to get away sometimes. Anann had faced the same struggle and could understand perfectly why it had taken Skye so long and Anann was just as much to fault. There was no insult to be taken in the fact that introductions between the two packs had taken a bit long given the meager distance between them, not when there had not been any true avoidance from either side. The gift was left for Jazper to accept, as it only seemed appropriate.

For now Anann left the lead up to Jazper and Skye as to where their conversations might go, not knowing what Skye might already know of their pack from Jazper, if anything at all. Eventually Anann wished to broach the subject of trade between their packs, what d’Arte could provide them with and what they would like in return. Aside from horses and manpower, there was little that Casa di Cavalieri had to offer on a large scale, at least not yet. It would be good to learn know what resources they could get the most benefit from.

<style type="text/css">
.anannke-o2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#35a6dd; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #133f55; }
.anannke-o2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.anannke-o2 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#547d9c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/UBs9m.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 200px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0bbad; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.anannke-o2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.anannke-o2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread