red of tooth and claw
[html]

A broad smile came across his face when Jasper clearly announced that he could make a stew; no doubt from the passing glints between the two coyotes, a stew was something that didn't turn up very often. “Well then, Jasper, I guess that means I'll have to dig out a nice pit to make a fire in for you. A stew would be fantastic.” But then came the enviable question as to what to call the place. Laurel nodded appropriately, having already picked out the name long before he had even come across Laurent. “Yeah, I do. Esper Hollow was what I came up with,” and whether or not it was good enough was now out of his hands. It was really what he called that particular section of the forest, although it was far from an esper but definitely lived to being a hollow of sorts. It simply fit, in his mind, with such an alluring ring to it. So now if things were settled, there was much setting up left to be done and Laurel took his eyes from the group and began to gesture outward as he spoke. “Once everyone's rested up, feel free to stake your claim at the fine real estate here and set up whatever you like,” and directly thereafter he added with a laugh, “and then maybe we can help Jasper get some things together to make a good homemade stew.”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread