[aw: prompt] the blackest sea
[html]

Word Count » 000 OOC

angels watching over me with smiles upon their face

Odessa had been some ways away when she heard Eris' call, but never the less the medic gathered her belongings with a gracefully swiftness and mounted her horse. Today, she was using Remy for, while it was now spring, it was still quite cold and Odessa found that some of the earth was still hard. Keshi was small footed and sometimes unstable, the medic would risk his well being however and so the sure footed Hispano Breton was her first choice. While the strawberry horse was large and stable, he lack the speed the pied gelding had and so Odessa arrived to Eris later than she would have riding Keshi, though the difference was hardly noticeable.

Odessa dismounting Remy and tied him up a small walk away so that he wouldn't be any trouble to find again, and made her way towards the small group. Her pumpkin eyes trailed over them. Draugr cutting the meat, Miqui and Gjalda unloading the cart and Darijus and her aunt boiling some kind of meat over a fire. The medic walked over to the dark coated Auxiliary, turning to regard her after considering the meat and blubber in the pan. 'What are you doing? Is there anything I can assist you with?' she asked gently, still slightly shy in front of a group, as Imhotep's scent hung thickly around her and after being single for so long being attached felt different.

'cause I have made it through this far in an unforgiving place
<style>
.odessa-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.odessa-txt3 .inner {}
.odessa-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.odessa-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.odessa-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.odessa-txt3 b {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 i {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread