Only a Lonely Heart
Dara was jealous that he had been on a boat before. She hadn't ever been one on and really wants too. Sadly, she hasn't even stepped foot on their own boat. She laughed hearing him mention acting like he was her prisoner. She could never do that.

I will try to show you. You should have came when we had our 'open pack' deal. Skye, my pack leader, wanted to allow wolves to see the boat without really having the boarders of our pack enforced. I could have showed you then too.

I'm pretty sure they will like you. They wouldn't like me having a prisoner. We have a culture based around creation of life. I have to warn you though about an old pack member of CdA. He runs free now. His name is Liam. He hates black wolves. He killed a wolf in our pack because they were black. Please watch out for him.

Dara took a minute to let the warning sink into his head. She would blame herself if Liam hurt Shadow and she hadn't warned him.

It's fine. I promise. It's not important, just a want. But, I would rather stay with you. She looked up and watched the rising sun. She looked over to the edge of the area they were in and saw...a bird. She shuttered, and touched the leather on her wrists. Would you ever keep a bird as a companion? Another random question, yes.

Messages In This Thread