May the god of me protect my soul
[html]
Ayita Catori
But you never can run from

Nor hide what you've done from the eyes

The very eyes of Notre Dame

Word Count :: ### PP with permission

Ayita had found herself outside the land of the court. She was tired today though she had not done much in the last few days. She found herself out in the land a faded blue dress that was torn in places. She was chilled slightly by the cool spring air. She had nothing with her but she was out here not looking for anything.

The Catori matriarch moved one delicate foot after another moved her across the land. She looked across the land blue eyes watching looking for something to happen. Off to her left she could see someone the aging female looked at the other.

Ayita turned fully to look at the white woman. She seemed to have been in a scuffle or something. Blue eyes looked her over trying to figure out. Excuse me She said as she moved closer to her. Do you need some help She was to kind to turn away. She always seemed to throw her own safety to the wind when it came to helping others. She had no idea whether or not this woman could be dangerous.

table by marie

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.eyes-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... s/eyes.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#81a1b6; width:580px; height:540; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:40px 0px 10px 0px; color:#253c6b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.eyes-template .title {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 300px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.eyes-template .text {height:330px; width:300px; overflow:auto;}
.eyes-template b {color:#ffffff; }
.eyes-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.eyes-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.eyes-template .name {text-align:center; font-size:60px; margin:3px 300px 5px 5px;; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#002f5c;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread