May the god of me protect my soul
[html]
[/html]Tayui flicked her ears forward and kept them there, dominant, as she listened. Politeness? Hah! She had no use for such things. She should send this wolf on her way, for she had not asked to be disturbed. Of course, she had approached many a loner before with the intent of seeking information, so she wondered if it was hypocritical to send someone away when she had been that someone only a short time ago.

The wind carried the wolf’s scent and Tayui quickly realized that she was a pack wolf. She had no need to be approaching loners. She stank of her pack and Tayui disliked it. No one should remain in one place for so long. She hadn’t, so why should anyone else? Bitter and scorned, Tayui turned her head ever so slightly to look at the wolf out of the corner of her eye.

“Well, my dear girl, I assure you – I am quite fine, and I need none of your… help,” she replied. Her words flowed easily, as if velvet or satin. At the last word, she paused and then lowered her voice, as she lowered her gaze to examine the wolf in all of her entirety. Yes, she needed none of her assistance. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread