Lets get them hands dirty!
[html]
<style> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lovers+Quarrel); </style>Itou Alaki
Word Count :: 462 Sorry 'bout the wait. Apparently Alex has been infected with Alaki's moody-ness

Whilst the Dasa spoke his eyes flicked to the pile of gathered wood, instantly impressed by the others initiative and fast work. If all the others were working just as much as the Dasa it seemed likely that the gardens would soon be finished at least, which would greatly help the pack become more involved with trade as well as self-production. “Hrmmm. Sounds like a plan” his voice was somewhat muffled as he spoke allowed, mind deep in thought as he began to calculate the size of the designated are which was to be the gardens. “The most important areas that would need to be defined by fencing would be the sides; front and back aren't as important. If we can get the sides up first, then we can worry about the rest” he thought allowed, eyes flicking back down to the pile of wood. “Well, building a fence I can do. God knows I know nothing about gardening” he grinned a little and looked over to Alex, “What ya gonna do” he asked, “Obviously help. God forbid if I left the mighty Angelo to do all the manual work. You know, would hate to have him come whimpering to me cause he got a splinter or something and I wasn't there to make it all better” Alex's words struck a nerve in the storm coloured male, who simply raised and eyebrow, his lip tugging back a fraction. “Says the guy who can't hunt for shit”.

Turning his attention away from the ghostly male before he became tempted to start a full out fight with the Abigor in front of the pack, he looked to Mido and shrugged slightly in an attempt to tell the other not to worry about the small argument. “I'll go fetch some spades. Should be a few in storage from when I was doing the training ground fence. I think ya got enough wood there for one side” he said and turned and began to make his way to the storage building. Raising his arms over his head and interlocking his hands, Alex yawned loudly and padded over the the pile off wood, bringing his arms back over his head he crouched down in front of the wood. “Might as well start laying it out, that way we can confirm we have enough” and with that said he began loading a pile of wood into his arms and made his way to the left side of the gardens that neighboured the training grounds. Starting at the far end he dumped the wood and began placing it out roughly where it would be erected.

Just as Alex began laying the wood out, the Angelo returned with three shovels, offering one to the Dasa as he reached the male.

Art by Rinermai

<style>
.AlexAlaki p {padding:0px 15px 8px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AlexAlaki b {font-family:verdana; color:#27a6bb; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.AlexAlaki i {font-family:verdana; color:#a0d3dc; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.AlexAlaki {background-color:#040b1c; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#475885; line-height:12px; width:78%; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/1213/alal2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 80px;-webkit-border-top-right-radius: 80px;-moz-border-radius-topleft: 80px;-moz-border-radius-topright: 80px;border-top-left-radius: 80px;border-top-right-radius: 80px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.AlexAlaki .inner {border-radius:0px; border:0px ; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/7295/alalo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 366px 0px;}
.AlexAlaki .name {text-align:center; font-family:Lovers Quarrel; font-size:120px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 9px 15px; line-height:35px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlexAlaki .ooc {text-align:RIGHT; font-family:verdana; color:#475885; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread