[J] First Contact
OOC - Desired Tier: Courtiers or Cavalry?

Calvary.

Canine NPC: Do you have a canine npc with your character?

Nope.

Non-Canine NPC: Does your character have a pet or a mount?

Nope.

Kace was tired. It had been a while since she traveled so much, the last time perhaps being when she and Jeera changed homes. Her long pink tongue lolled out of her maw, her tail had perched itself between her hind legs and her ears lay back. At the beginning of the little wolf's journey, she bounded happily in circles around her partner Skoll; gunning questions at him, tripping over both her words and the grass. But, as the hours had passed, she grew tired and weary, her thoughts drifting to second guesses of leaving the familiarity of Jeera behind.

Skoll...what if they don't like me? What if they think I'm too little, or my fur will be too much trouble when we hunt? What if they think I smell too much like a cat? Though she spoke, her words were soft as her yellow eyes peered at the yellow wolf. Her pace was slow and she sighed, the warm sun heating the white fur as best as it could. Kace yet out a yawn and paused her walking, resting on her rump to relieve an itch behind her right ear. Skoll's pace halted, presumably at the start of the territory, and he sat. Kace trotted up to him, managing a weak smile.

Just don't expect me to howl. I sound like a dying chipmunk.

Messages In This Thread