Back to the basics
[html]

`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Word count: 352 // +3 points

The she-wolf’s behavior had Alduin somewhat confused. She appeared far too shy and unsure of anything for his liking, and he wondered if he had done something to startle the young girl. He was concerned, but after she spoke it appeared that he had the solution to his problem. The twinkle in her eyes and the fascination painted across her face did not go unnoticed, and Alduin couldn’t help but think that he’d found a student at last. He smiled wide, and lifted himself from the chair after she introduced herself. Then, with the grace of a crane, he lowered himself into the deepest bow he could fathom.

My dearest lady,” he greeted her as he lifted himself from the bow. “It is an honor to make your acquaintance. You may call me Alduin.

He took a few steps back from her as he waved a welcoming hand over the desk. He hoped with everything in her heart that she would be just as impatient as he was to start learning the art of literacy. The table waited for Aoi silently, and a fresh scroll had already been placed down for additional practice. The pencil he’d been using before lay at the edge of the desk, sharp and ready to go. Alduin smiled again as he kneeled to the ground beside the table, hoping to make things more comfortable for the girl. He already towered over her enough as it was.

Might I be so bold as to ask that you take a seat? So long as you are willing to learn, I find myself more than eager to teach.

He looked at her expectantly, his eyes searching for any sign of hesitation or fear. He’d taught a few others what he knew before, and all they had done was accept his offer then run. They worried that learning such things would make them closer to how the humans had been, and none of them dared continue their lessons. He had high hopes for Aoi, though. Perhaps this one time he would finally have a dedicated student to take under his wing.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread