Forest Friends
[html]

herp derp...Wrong table, eh it's pretty anyway

It seemed as though Selene had interrupted the giant in the act of washing, and guilt flew over the female's being. She hadn't meant to...Her eyes held an apology, watching as the soap was dropped. This was her fault, this was certainly not worthy of praise at all. Fritz greeted her, likely surprised by her sudden appearance. She breathed in, the scent of his soap was nice. It had been a while since she had smelled anything as purely clean as that. The sky was now flaming in colors, wonderful. She was invited to dine with the larger man, how could anyone turn that down. The coydog nodded politely, "I-I'm fine." Sel sighed quietly, still standing. There was no reason to be impolite to Fritz, none at all. So slowly, Sel approached him.

A small gasp escaped her muzzle as she noticed the whip marks along his body, "Was this from the raid?" Etes softened in sympathy, she had many marks in her legs and her ribs, the arrow marks when the archer had sent the weapons into her thighs. That's why she wore that skirt. The young woman resisted the urge to cover her bare chest, yet he was probably just as unclothed as she was. Sel moved forward a foot and looked over the wounds, glancing up to meet his face. "They hurt you..." Sel whispered, resisting the urge to try and comfort the giant. It was like Hadley. Or anyone in that matter. Sel couldn't stand pain, not a bit.

Sel sat herself down, watching the flickering fire and mentally associating it with the sky overhead. "Fritz...How've you been?" It was simple conversation, learning more information about her pack member. "The raid...That was unfortunate huh?"

<style>
.morninglight .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.morninglight p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.morninglight b {color:#5F3D78; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.morninglight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... f26u-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:356px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FF8CD7; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread