Forest Friends
Large tawny ears flicked to the Great Dane as he spoke, a smile spreading shyly over her lips. Sel was rather content to hear that he was doing alright with his wounds, yet judging by the marks left over his muscular body, Selene knew very well that it had not been a painless encounter. He was a larger canine, something that once Selene had been terrified of. Well, Casa di Cavalieri was flowing with tall men, it was kinda humorous how she was so tiny. It was so probable that the raid would have taken her down. Sel didn't realize how much she craved company, moving towards her friend by the fire, scooting quietly. "I'm traveling for a while...Just a break I guess." There had been far too much drama in Casa, the Isa and Hadley incident almost drove the tawny woman to commuting suicide, the grief was far too great at the time. 

Sel's brows raised as Fritz inquired about her own wounds, quietly Sel slipped off the intruding  light skirt, throwing it a ways away from the fire. "These...The thing shot me..." Sel breathed quietly, finger pointing to the scars upon her lower thighs. Ears perked as he mentioned Hadley, Hadley wanting to protect her of all people. How she wished he hadn't left...Looking at her black arms, the young female looked at her arms. "Um...I did these." Honest. Molten eyes glanced up to meet warm forest, apologetic. "There was so much...I couldn't--I had to." The hybrid held the limbs close to her, shivering as the first breeze of evening swept over her slight frame. Should have brought a cloak. Or something. Other than that skimpy demeaning skirt. Maybe someday Sel would adapt enough to getting a taste for clothing, but not now. Certainly not today. 

Messages In This Thread